Monday, February 18, 2008

Dear Beloved


Dear Beloved,

I know this may be too much to ask for but I’m so confused and scared to be outside; always sleepy and anxious, you see- Prozac dumped me. Consumed by technology and yet still stuck in the past. Always searching and never content. Maybe I should introduce myself to Zoloft, I heard he’s hot. Remember when I was the lover of all lovers? When you promised you wouldn't leave me- now look at me?

I can’t find Peace? Have you seen her? I was in search for Spiritual Quest but apparently I missed the cut off and besides her prices were too high. I can’t seem to find an outlet, do you have one? Even if I find Sleep, tell her that when I wake- everything that I fled from is still there. But only this time it’s a day later- another battle, another chronic back ache that just won't go away.

Rescheduling

I live by thee

Escaping, running, hiding......

Let me be


Sincerely,
Wendy Warstricken

No comments: